Give Pink 2017
We are thankful to our donors and foundations for their generosity in support of our mission to support, empower and enhance the quality of life for women of all stages of breast cancer through adventure based support opportunities in a retreat environment.
- Your donation helped us reach more women, getting them out to play in nature while connecting with each other.
- Your donation provided scholarships to those who otherwise could not attend Adventure Weekend or one of our Breast Cancer Retreats.
- Your contribution assisted our program to remain strong, empowering women to discover their own strengths as they move from surviving to thriving after breast cancer.
With gratitude, you have “changed lives” and “deeply transformed” the lives of women living after breast cancer!
Celebrates support, hope and healing
- Jeanmarie White and Brian Beihl - In honor of Ellen Moran and Sheila Mahon at Christmas
- Donna Gasper - In honor of Debbie Gravelese
- Linda Nelson
- Andrea Caron - In honor of my breast buddies everywhere, especially Laci Hanken
- Heather McKernan
- Cheryl Collins - In memory of Linda Ridlon
- Marie Petitjean
- Marilyn Gulla
- Susan Joy Sager
- Caroline Schneider
- Gail Pells
- Cynthia Seavey
Supports our adventure programming
- Patricia Nelson
- Cindy Skerry – In honor of Wendy Cogswell “Officer Wendy”
- Christine Landry
- Cynthia Cote - In memory of our BJBBCR "sisters"
- Linda Preysner
- Marie McClanahan
- Donna Landerman
- Jan Ramaska
- Ami Bach
- Deborah Sgro
- Ann Card - In honor of Susan Davis
- Bonnie Best - In memory of my sister, Linda Ridlon
- Chris McLaughlin
- Elizabeth Clarkson
- Sandi Nelson - In honor of Pat Nelson on Mother's Day
Funds 1 Adventure Weekend or BC Retreat
- Wendy Cogswell - in Honor of Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats
- Cynthia Orlandella
- Sally Edwards - In honor of my awesome sister Pat Nelson
- Nina Huber - with gratitude for BJBBCR
Supports our scholarship fund
Sustains our retreat programs
- Jeff Boyd - In honor of Pat Nelson
Special thanks to My Breast Cancer Support for their Scholarship Fund donations.
My Breast Cancer Support delivers tangible, practical, and emotional support to breast cancer patients on their individual paths to wellness and healing in the Greater Maine and NH Seacoast area. The BJBBCR Retreats have been an integral part of many patients’ journey to wellness. They provide women with the environment to share their experiences and continue on the path to their new normal. We are proud to have them as part of our resource network.
We thank the GWENDOLYN ELWELL FLANAGAN FOUNDATION for their continued generosity in awarding charitable grants to The Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats in support of our mission and the healing power of nature.
Much appreciation to Seacoast Sports Clubs for their membership donations to the Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats.
Thanks to Newmarket High School Activities Association for their fundraising event in support of Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats.
We appreciate your continued donation.