Come celebrate the Fall season of transformation with your breast cancer "sisters" in the Berkshire foothills of Western Massachusetts. We will gather at Angels' Rest Retreat and Conference Center http://www.angelsrestretreat.com, located in Leyden, MA on 20+ acres of private woodlands and meadows with breathtaking and far reaching views of mountains to the east and south.
You'll enjoy comfortable quarters and healthful, delicious meals. Trail hikes, expressive/healing arts sessions and relaxing with your "sisters" old and new are some of the adventures awaiting us at the 2018 Fall Retreat Weekend.
Cost: $280 include:
- 2 nights elegant dormitory style lodging, with two to four people per room with shared and private bathrooms.
- Meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch prepared with locally produced foods by the Angels' Rest chef.
- Fall foliage trail hikes through woodlands and meadows.
- BJBBCR programming to include expressive/healing arts
- Register by August 31, 2018
- Limited to 20 participants
Required after registration