Winter Adventure Retreat - March 4-6, 2022
We kicked off the New Year with a weekend retreat for those who like to challenge themselves with a White Mountain Winter Adventure. Celebrating our 18th year at the AMC Highland Center in Bretton Woods, NH, we caught up with old friends and welcomed new ones, relaxed by the fire and renewed ourselves. Snowshoe hikes from the Highland Center and expressive/healing arts sessions were some of the adventures that awaited us at the 2022 Winter Retreat Weekend.
- 2 nights double occupancy private rooms with bathroom
- Meals Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast prepared by the Highland Center’s chef
- Snowshoe hikes, walking trails, expressive and healing arts sessions
Registration limited to 27 participants subject to evolving COVID guidelines. Registration deadline is Feb. 4, 2022.
- Participants must be fully COVID vaccinated with booster immunization to attend.
- Masking required in indoor public spaces.
Registrant Required Forms
- General Health Form
- Guest Food Information
- Risk Liability Waiver and Release
- Photo/Video Consent and General Release Form
- Packing List and Directions
- Balance Payment Form
- Register and request a scholarship
Grants will be awarded to those from the New England area only; one scholarship request per year per applicant. Scholarship grants will be awarded once retreat registration closes. If selected, you will be notified of your award via email with instructions on how to complete the required forms and submit your net payment.
- Request the waitlist
You will be added to the waitlist and contacted via email if an opening occurs. No payment at this time
Register below - CLOSED